I was recently gifted the December Secrets Organic box to trial and I wanted to share with everyone how amazing the goodies were in the box!
I’ve never subscribed to a box before, but I love the idea of trying new things from brands I’ve not heard of before and even better when all the products are Organic.
Bexx the found of Secrets Organic box has had a similar journey to myself with her oldest daughter having reactions with her skin and this lead her to research the ingredients in the products she was using to realise the ingredients were not as good as she once thought and this organically lead to Secrets Organic box being born.
What was in the box:
- Bonsoy Organic Nigari Tofu thats shelf stable
- Organic times 100% Organic Cocoa Powder
- Spiral Foods extra virgin unfiltered organic coconut oil
- Topwil Organic Coconut Cream
- Happy skincare pig in mud mineral mask sample
- Herbalfix Relax – loaded with organic herbs like Valerian, Chamomile and Lemon Balm
- Barney Butter sample – Honey and Flax
- Vida Glow, Marine Collagen supplement in Peach and Pineapple flavour
- Nail at Tiffanys nail polish (Vegan, Cruelty Free & PETA accredited!) – Gracie adored this colour!
- Heilala Vanilla – Organic vanilla bean paste sample
Would you like to save some money off your first Secrets Organic Box? Use the code ‘healinggraciesgut’ upon check-out and you will save $5 off your first box.
Please note Secrets Organic Box was gifted to me. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own.