Pancakes are one of our favourite things to eat for breakfast, these dairy and egg-free pancakes hit the spot!
Dairy and Egg-Free PancakesPrint Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups spelt flour
- 1 tablespoon of coconut sugar, or can use Maple Syrup/Honey
- 1 3/4 teaspoons of gluten free baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 flaxseed eggs (1 tbsp flaxseed meal + 3 tbsp water = 1 egg)
- 1 medium sized apple, peeled and grated
Combine all dry ingredients
In a separate bowl combine the coconut milk, melted coconut oil, flaxseed eggs and grated apple.
Cook until bubbles appear onto of batter and then flip
Drizzle with honey/maple syrup and top with a dollop of Coconut yoghurt and fruit
These can easily be made into Gluten-free pancakes, just swap the flour.